If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas just let us know. We're always grateful for feedback. Good or bad.

Do I pay the money by Bank account?????????

Anonim 12 lat temu 0

will the recipent of my us call think I am calling from the US

Anonim 12 lat temu Ostatnio zmodyfikowane przez Help (Customer Support) 12 lat temu 1
will the recipent of my us call think I am calling from the US 

text cost uk to france

Anonim 11 lat temu Ostatnio zmodyfikowane przez Help (Customer Support) 11 lat temu 1

Spanish Data

Anonim 12 lat temu Ostatnio zmodyfikowane przez Ian Coulter 12 lat temu 3
Hi,

I'm going to spain for 2 months and require a option that includes a fair about of data.

1) It is not clear to me if "Spanish Data SIM Cards @ 59 GBP" requires in min contract length of 6 months? or is it month-by-month (which would suit me for 2 months).

2) The "Pay-as-you-go Spanish SIM  @ 19.99 GBP", Says it includes data @ 0.60 per day.  Is that unlimited data ? and is it at the same bandwidth as above.

Thanks

Tom

Can send texts but can't make calls

Anonim 9 lat temu 0
I have a global sim and the same phone I have always had and used. My trip to Turkey this year I was able to send and receive texts but could not make any calls. It just simply didn't dial.

unlocking

Anonim 12 lat temu Ostatnio zmodyfikowane przez Uma Maheswari 11 lat temu 1

will uk mobiles be charged to receive calls from my spanish sim?

Anonim 12 lat temu Ostatnio zmodyfikowane przez Help (Customer Support) 12 lat temu 1
will my family be charged to receive calls from the number provided by my spanish sim?

is paying £5 the only way to keep my french number

Anonim 11 lat temu Ostatnio zmodyfikowane przez Help (Customer Support) 11 lat temu 1