If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas just let us know. We're always grateful for feedback. Good or bad.

can i buy text bundles with my sim in new zealand

Anonymous 11 years ago updated by Help (Customer Support) 11 years ago 1

What SIM should I purchase if I'm travelling to multiple destinations?

Help (Customer Support) 13 years ago updated 13 years ago 1

SIM credit expiry date

Anonymous 13 years ago updated by Help (Customer Support) 13 years ago 1
Where can we check Global SIM card credit expiry date in our account?

I have need to buy a UK sim card from Italy: how can I do it? Thanks for your help!!

Anonymous 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
Under review

Is the MIFI that you sell with your data roaming SIM locked or can it be used with any SIM card

Anonymous 10 years ago updated by Help (Customer Support) 10 years ago 1

do you have the SIM for IPHONE 5??

Carla Giuliani 11 years ago 0

Can I have a SiM sent to NZ, unlock it when I go to France (or In NZ before I leave) and then use in Britain afterwards?

Anonymous 11 years ago updated by Uma Maheswari 11 years ago 2

Can I have a French SIM sent to NZ, and unlock it when I go to France (or in NZ before I leave) and then use it in both France and Britain?

I am going to Spain for 6 months and have a boyfriend i keep in touch with in the US via twitter/email. The OAYG Sim with .85 for 30MB data seems a better deal than the pay monthly- am i right in thinking this? (Your data only plans are not 4 me)

Anonymous 12 years ago updated by Help (Customer Support) 12 years ago 1
I am going to Spain for 6 months and have a boyfriend i keep in touch with in the US via twitter/email. The PAYG Spanish Sim with .85 for 30MB data seems a better deal than the pay monthly- am i right in thinking this? (Your data only plans are just too expensive for me and i have wifi access for some of my day)

frozen phone

Anonymous 12 years ago updated 12 years ago 0
my phone asked for the pin codewhich was accepted and thn asked for a sim number and it hasfrozen my ohine