If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas just let us know. We're always grateful for feedback. Good or bad.

hello iam ready to call

tayyab55 13 years ago updated 13 years ago 0
Under review

can you set up a us sim in the uk

Anonymous 10 years ago updated by Help (Customer Support) 10 years ago 1

I can receive calls and send texts on my global SIM but can’t make calls?

Help (Customer Support) 13 years ago updated 13 years ago 1

Will the SIM cards fit in an iphone 4 which requires a micro-sim?

Help (Customer Support) 13 years ago updated 13 years ago 1
Under review

I want Call to thuraya stilt 0088216 can I have acsses number please

do purchased credits expire after a time

Anonymous 12 years ago updated by Help (Customer Support) 12 years ago 1

Cancel

Anonymous 12 years ago updated by Help (Customer Support) 12 years ago 1
How do I cancel the contract?

i am going to china and i am planning to buy a sim card from your company, will it worl in my uk O2 mobile

Anonymous 12 years ago 0
hi i am going to china, i want to recieve phone calls there from uk phone, i have been told to buy a sim card, and then put it in my uk O2 phone, will this work in china or not.
Under review

If I buy a payas yougo SIM for £29.99 can I use it in Spain to call UK and also in UK to make local calls

If I buy a pay as you go SIM can I use it in Spain  to make local calls and also call mobile/landlines in UK and can I also use it when Im in UK to make local mobile/landline calls?

How to listen voicemail whilst roaming in abroad?

Anonymous 11 years ago updated by Help (Customer Support) 11 years ago 1

Hello. Whilst I travelled to Japan I received a message to call 121 to listen a voicemail. I called 121 and then received a call back from 121, however it ask me to press 1 to listen voicemail. I pressed 1 by keypad, however It was a call back therefore pressing 1 was not processed as a command... How to listen the voicemail whilst I travel outside the UK, EU and USA? When I was in the UK, calling to 121 worked to listen since it was connected directly though. Regards.