If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas just let us know. We're always grateful for feedback. Good or bad.

Cannot dial your destination - FRANCE

Anonymous 11 years ago updated by Help (Customer Support) 11 years ago 1

Hello,

I have just bought a France sim (really pleased). I have registered it locally and have a French number. I am dialling 08448690044 but when I enter my number (starting 0033) I only get halfway through the number and it says it cannot dial my destination through this access number. Have called customer services and all they can say is the access number is working fine so there must be another problem, which doesnt really help me. I am due to go to France this week and hoped to give my number to relatives to contact me. My number is OK as it can be dialled directly. Thanks

global sim

Anonymous 12 years ago updated by Help (Customer Support) 12 years ago 1
If i ring someone on the new global sim card whilst in the uk will my number be displayed to them?

Does the micro SIM card is campatible with Iphone 5

Anonymous 11 years ago 0
Under review

2 questions about the USA 4G SIM

Anonymous 9 years ago updated by Help (Customer Support) 9 years ago 1
1. Will the PIN number I need for activating the USA 4G SIM supplied with the SIM when it arrives?

2. And (dumb question) how do I make a call with it in the USA to a US local or out-of-area number?

Can you supply nano sim to use in iPhone 5?

Advice for someone calling my global sim.

Anonymous 12 years ago updated by Help (Customer Support) 12 years ago 1
My wife will be in the UK and I will be in Egypt with the global sim.
Does my wife phone 07430****** or +447430****** or doesnt it matter which.

Many thanks again.

How do I top up a pay as you go spanish sim

confused about the costs with a canadian sim. does it cost to receive texts and calls please?

confused about the costs with a canadian sim. does it cost to receive texts and calls please?

Under review

Global Data SIM Country Validity

Anonymous 8 years ago updated by AndyOak 8 years ago 5

Can the Global Data SIM be used in South America at all e.g. Chile or Brazil? There don't seem to be any countries listed for South America, and I wondered if this was a mistake or a fact!